[ubuntu-studio-users] PulseEffects

Jota Pe jotape1960 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 00:57:35 UTC 2017

Hi!!!
I just want to share, with all the Ubuntu-Studio users, that I found a very nice app to get pulseaudio real time audio processing.
It is called: PulseEffects.
You can download it from here: http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2017/06/install-pulse-effects-ubuntu-ppa
Of course, it is a human working so... It isn't perfect, but... I think it is more than enough to typical Ubuntu-Studio users.
Also, I think the Ubuntu Studio Development Team should consider to include this as a "by default" app.
Thanks a lot to the PulseEffects creator(s)!!!
Greetings and Blessings from Chile!!!!!!!
Juan