[ubuntu-studio-users] Can't load Internet DJ Console

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Sat Jun 17 17:14:58 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

On 06/17/2017 02:26 PM, Alex Armani wrote:
>> How did you get the MATE desktop, did you manually install this from the
>> standard Ubuntu Studio installation? Are you on Zesty (17.04)? The
>> version is the same in Zesty & Artful (0.8.16).
> Hi Ross. Thanks for your message. I'm running 64 bit Zesty. Installed MATE via Synaptic.

I just tried running idjc on the command line in my standard Zesty
setup, and it fires up OK for me there as well. There is a lot of output
to the terminal as idjc starts up too. Maybe you should try running idjc
from the terminal, and if there are useful error messages you could
submit a bug on Launchpad (and include the messages logged to the terminal).

Cheers,

Ross