[ubuntu-studio-users] Software for image browsing

AURO KUMAR SAHOO aksahoo.barc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 02:36:06 UTC 2017

Sir,
It's a great effort in bringing Ubuntu studio to this point. As a
suggestion may I request you to include digiKam, for image browsing. I
think it's as competitive as adobe bridge and supports raw and all image
format.

The requirements arise as when a single folder containing JPEG and RAW,
only JPEG is viewed for quick review in rastretto but no raw.

I myself install the digikam but it will be great if included and mastered
and syncronized with other softwares in bundle.

I know it requires many effort but if made it can make the graphics section
more fulfilling. It may not be digiKam, but any thing as competitive.

Thank you