[ubuntu-studio-users] Need delete fonts that not have bold, italic

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Tue Oct 18 16:16:48 UTC 2016

måndagen den 17:e oktober 2016 kl. 19:35:33 CEST, WMID
<wachin.id at gmail.com> skrev:
> Generally I use fonts that come with bold, italic like Ubuntu family, Noto,
> Roboto, but in Ubuntu Studio are more and more fonts that not have bold or
> italic, this kind of fonts is not useful for my on Inkscape. Do you can
> said me how to delete that fonts and only retain fonts that come with bold,
> italic.

this might not be the answer you want, but its how i manage my fonts:

In font manager, you can deactivate all the fonts you don't use. When
deactivated they don't show up in inkscape nor in any software that has a
font selection menu.

This way, would a day come where you actualy want that funky fantasy font
for a poster or an illustration you just have to re-enable it instead of
trying to find it on slow free font sites full with commercial campaigns.
:)

hope it helps, yours,

--
Set Hallström