[ubuntu-studio-users] ubuntu-studio-users Digest, Vol 109, Issue 13

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon May 23 14:31:11 UTC 2016

I don't have access to Xfce at the moment, so I can't provide the exact
steps, but on an empty space of the panel click the right mouse button.
A right click menu should open and provide to add an item. There should
be a list provided with "launcher", "space", "foo", "bar" etc. and the
Xfce menu. Once you added the Xfce menu to the panel, a right click on
the menu should provide to move the menu and to chose an icon, e.g. the
Ubuntu Studio icon, instead of a Xfce icon.

Perhaps you could stay with whiskermenu, with an editor take a look
at   .config/xfce4/panel/whiskermenu*  , maybe there's something fishy.

Please, if you reply shorten the quoted text, don't quote a complete
digest.