[ubuntu-studio-users] Order DVD

Set Hallstrom set at ubuntustudio.org
Tue May 17 09:54:07 UTC 2016

Hi Ralf!

On 2016-05-16 12:39, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> is the USB stick writeable? And if so, how much free GiB are provided?

I can't really find any information about it, but since the system
requirements state your system needs "least 5GB of disk space." i would
reckon it is slightly over that. It also says "The USB sticks are only
available in 64 bit version, if you require 32 bit you will need to
download a distribution or make your own bootable USB stick." Which i
presume means that it should be writable.

But hey, better ask them directly: don't take /my/ word for it, as i am
just guessing :)
https://shop.canonical.com/contact_us.php

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer