[ubuntu-studio-users] (no subject)

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:06:49 UTC 2016

Couldn't wait for the 16.o4 RC o made a 2oo GIG Hard Driver for 64 Bit: UBUNTU STUDI n15.1O. THE WILY ON THER WEREWOLF.aND 14.O TRUSTY TAHR ON tHE KHROME BOOK. XFC 4:2OO10-O)¬O 4:2O 11:30 DIET SMOKE BREAK.gb.uk.co AST. PSYKHOTIC FM. Www.Armani.PM.MADE 1oo % Using GNU \ LINUX 64 bit. Ubuntu Studio XFCE 4:20- -GNOME.4:2O UBUNTO 16.O4 ON THE usb har|D d|RIVER AND 5.12 studio 64 BIT AND WINDOWS 10 MATEY.Lotus Mint 17.3 Maty. LSD Light Speed |Distribution. Linux. GNU Linux 4:2o & Windows TEN Home.

Nowruz (No-rooz) (Persian: نوروز‎‎; [nouˈɾuːz]; literally "New Day") is the name of the Iranian New Year also known as the Persian New Year, which is celebrated worldwide by Iranian people, along with some other ethno-linguistic groups, as the beginning of the Iranian New Year.
It has been celebrated for over 3,000 years in the Balkans, the Black Sea Basin, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and Western Asia. It marks the first day of Farvardin in the Iranian calendar.
Nowruz is the day of the vernal equinox, and marks the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere. It usually occurs on March 21 or the previous/following day, depending on where it is observed. The moment the sun crosses the celestial equator and equalizes night and day is calculated exactly every year, and Persian families gather together to perform their rituals.
Although having Persian and religious Zoroastrian origins, Nowruz has been celebrated by people from diverse ethno-linguistic communities for thousands of years. It is a secular holiday for most celebrants that is enjoyed by people of several different faiths, but remains a holy day for Zoroastrians.Last edited by Alex01UK on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.-- ASUS C300 13.3'' Chromebook - Intel® Celeron® N2830 32GB, Chrome OS, Windows 10 HomeAMD QUAD A4 5000, AMD Raedeon HD 8330, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 15.1o, 32bit Mint 17.3 MATE
''I am what I am because we are what we are.''