[ubuntu-studio-users] Trying to find a Softphone that will interface with Jack

Set Hallstrom public at sakrecoer.com
Tue Mar 15 23:35:04 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-15 20:14, Edward A Schober wrote:
> I have been trying to find a GUI softphone (VOIP) that will interface
> with Jack.  It would also be nice if it had the Opus codec.

Have you tried Jitsi? https://jitsi.org/

However, since most of my family abroad prefers skype i still use it
sometimes and I am able to use it in conjunction to JACK, but you have
to go into PAVUControl and do some settings. Here a few screen shots for
you to see mine:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/100623
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/100624
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/100625