[ubuntu-studio-users] Upgrading offers only 15.x :-(

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Wed Jun 29 12:05:47 UTC 2016

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ubuntu-studio-users] Upgrading offers only 15.x :-(
Local Time: June 29, 2016 1:58 PM
UTC Time: June 29, 2016 11:58 AM
From: sciguy at Vex.Net
To: ubuntu-studio-users at lists.ubuntu.com

Hello

The software updater hasn't offered an upgrade from my current 14.x
version of Ubuntu Studio. I have tried to coax an upgrade to version 16.04
in the settings, but all it is offering me is version 15. Any ideas as to
how to fix this to get the latest upgrade?

Usually the upgrade option from LTS to LTS will not be triggered until the first .1 release, 16.04.1 which is due release late July (I think).

/Jimmy