[ubuntu-studio-users] New subscriber-- DVD issue SOLVED

brian at linuxsynths.com brian at linuxsynths.com
Wed Jun 22 18:57:17 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

thank you for your help! In the end, I remembered
reading on ubuntudotcom that it might be necessary to eliminate the
DVD's folder that is created in the ~/.dvdcss directory, as it might
become corrupted and create problems. So I deleted that folder, changed
the resolution on the external monitor I am using, and voila! All works
fine! :)

Thanks again, and I'm happy to be on-board here (I've been
using Ubuntu Studio for audio production since 12.04 and loving it! :)
So hopefully I'll be able to "give back" in the future here, too..)

brian