[ubuntu-studio-users] C Drive

Devon Richardson devprays at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 05:41:58 UTC 2016

Hi my name is Devon. I use Wavelab 5 in Wine with studio 14.04 and it worked pretty good for the most part. When I  did a fresh install to 16.04, I installed the latest Wine, but I couldn't use my vst software because I didn't know where to find the C drive, which is where that is mounted. I eventually reverted to the old wine but I liked the latest one. How do I get to the C drive? Thanks. Devon Richardson.
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might...(Ecclesiastes 9:10)