[ubuntu-studio-users] How do I tell whether my USB Live Install of 16.04 Studio 64 bit is the beta, the RC or the release? Can't remember if I put the release on it or not...

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:55:58 UTC 2016

How do I tell whether my USB Stick Live Install of 16.04 Studio 64 bit is the beta, the RC or the release? Can't remember if I put the release on it or not...

aha, tia

From: Alex@ Armani.PM
--

Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)

@AlexArmani01 - Twitter
-- Chrome OS: ASUS C300 13.3" Chromebook - Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 32GB
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Unicorn Studio 16.o4, 32bit Mint 17.3 MATE

''I am what I am, because, we are, what we are; I thought Yogi Bear invented television.''