[ubuntu-studio-users] OpenToonz

Devon Richardson devprays at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:22:12 UTC 2016

Hi I recently did a fresh install of Ubuntu Studio 16.04 LTS. I can play audio cds and also dvds but the system does not recognize data cds. I did not have that problem in 14.04. What can I do?
 Devon Richardson.
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might...(Ecclesiastes 9:10)

    On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:54 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

 On Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:30:25 -0300, Alexandre Peccioli wrote:
>New Open Source Animation Software:
>
>https://opentoonz.github.io/e/

Available for Windows and OS X only and the "Terms of Use" aren't
readable here.

Even if it should be available for Linux, it would be nice to drop
a few notes about usability. When I tested Synfig likely around 10
years ago, it was unusable.

IOW, did you successfully run it on wine or something like that?

Regards,
Ralf