[ubuntu-studio-users] Jackd

Allen Carpenter ozy at landofoz.org
Fri Jul 15 15:09:31 UTC 2016

I've been using UB Studio for years and still haven't stumbled across
that really good tuning guide for jack.    There are several of the "try
this, try that"docs out there but I'm getting tired of throwing darts at
the board to see what works.

The most likely cause of the problems I am seeing now are user error but
jack performance is getting worse and worse and has crossed into
unusable land with my latest fresh install of 16.04

So what is your favorite of the jack config and tuning guides out there?

Thanks,
Allen
--
Time is the best teacher, unfortunately it kills all its students.