[ubuntu-studio-users] from 32bit to 64...

gabriel romeu romeug at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 13:56:46 UTC 2016

quick question...
I had gone from the Ubuntu Studio 14.xx LTS 64bit to 16.04 32bit because
of some issues, but now finding constraints with 32bit (ie. Chrome
availability, Videostream).  My workaround has been a MInt 64bit partition.
Is there a way to update to 16.04 64 bit without a complete reinstall?

Also I am interested in hearing what people are using for video
editing.  I think I have hit a wall with 4k editing, but more than often
i find myself outside the loop.

thanks, gabriel

--
http://workandprojects.com