[ubuntu-studio-users] lack of screensaver

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Mon Aug 8 10:13:26 UTC 2016

I had installed xscreensaver already, even saw the settings for it, but
no settings in the Settings Manager. Then I looked for it in Synaptic,
and found it was no longer installed, although its related files were
still installed. So I reinstalled xscreensaver, now it is working and
settings option is available in Settings Manager.