[ubuntu-studio-users] 14.04 have two instances of Workrave

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Oct 25 11:47:11 UTC 2015

On Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:41:51 -0500, WMID wrote:
>I install workrave in my UbuntuStudio 14.04 x386 default XFCE
>environment, but always when I run my Laptop appear two instances of
>workave
>
>http://i.imgur.com/3xnjzuD.png
>

>I search the place were are the startup files of workrave but not
>find, do you know the place to delete entries

http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/all/workrave-data/filelist
shows two dbus services. Perhaps you start it by dbus without being
aware of it.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/i386/workrave/filelist
shows a desktop file, but it's not in an auto-start location.

You aren't aware of at least starting one instance? You only installed
the package and nothing else?

Regards,
Ralf