[ubuntu-studio-users] Am doing the Sash Sleepout in York Friday night.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:14:49 UTC 2015

Am doing the Sash Sleepout in York Friday night.
Howdy folks, sorry, it's a spam.
Am doing the Sash Sleepout in York Friday night, (have done the Scarborough one already), raising money for the homeless, so will be in York on Sat. It'd be nice to meet you all, and I really do need to buy Mike a drink or seven, for all the help he has given me with my Chromebook.You can sponsor me at: My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/armani
Isn't there a bar in York run by the York Linux dudes? What is it called?
http://www.sash-uk.org.uk/how-can-i-help/events/york-sleepout/
From: Alex@ Armani.PM--
Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)Ello is coming. - tB.xx
|   |
| Ello is coming.Simple, beautiful & ad-free. |
|  |
| View on ello.co | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  --Www.FaceBook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK Alex.Armani at Live.co.UK - E-mail \ MSN Alex.Armani at RocketMail.com - Yahoo Messenger Alex.Armani.UK at gmail.com - Google Talk Www.MYspace.com/Alex.Armani - My MYspace website Alex.Armani01UK - Skype @AlexArmani01 - TwitterChrome OS: ASUS C300 13.3" Chromebook - Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 32GB
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Unicorn Studio 14.1o, 32bit Mint 17.1 MATE

''I am what I am, because, we are, what we are; I thought Yogi Bear invented television.''