[ubuntu-studio-users] Does anybody here run KXStudio?

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:29:18 UTC 2015

Mike wrote,although I didn't receive that message yet. I get my studio mailing in digest mode. btw, How do I change that?
>> Cheers Mike. Currently my only machine is my Chromebook. I'm getting a>> MacBook Pro with Logic Pro 10 on Tuesday 8) so it won't be my main machine,>> but I'm going to put it on the Chromebook anyway. How does it perform? My>> Chromebook has 2 megs of RAM and a 32 gig ''hard'' drive...>>
> you're going to put what in the chromebook? kxstudio
>i have a c720 that im not interested in doing any audio production on..
I won't be putting Linux on The MacBook; warranty etc, but I like studio. It feels like home.I used to use Logic & Reason at college in 2oo7/2oo8. A long time ago now it seems it seems now...I'll be mostly using The Chromebook for Amarok, 'video & photography work when I am out and about, and for the webcam etc and skype & cheese & I just love the molecule screensaver. And Catfish! What a name for a search engine. Have you seen the show Catfish on MTV? It's brilliant..............
I know very little about KDE though. When I just had a tower; I made it myself,and no matter what I tried I just could not get a multi-display ie a vga monitor and hdmi monitor. Couldn't even boot an LXF bootable disk with only the HDMI monitor and disabled the vga, and took the card out. So I gave up on KDE a long time ago....... To cut a long story short, THE END! ;) You know what I mean.
KXstudio From: Alex@ Armani.PM--
Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)tB.xx--Www.FaceBook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK Alex.Armani at Live.co.UK - E-mail \ MSN Alex.Armani at RocketMail.com - Yahoo Messenger Alex.Armani.UK at gmail.com - Google Talk Www.MYspace.com/Alex.Armani - My MYspace website Alex.Armani01UK - Skype @AlexArmani01 - TwitterChrome OS: ASUS C300 13.3" Chromebook - Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 32GB
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Unicorn Studio 14.1o, 32bit Mint 17.1 MATE

''I am what I am, because, we are, what we are; I thought Yogi Bear invented television.''