[ubuntu-studio-users] HDMI problems with Popcorn Time

Anderson veganderson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 09:56:05 UTC 2015

Hi!

Thanks for the help!

I tried changing settings with alsamixer but that didn't help.
It's very weird. It only happens in popcorn time and only in Linux.
Everything else works fine. I also checked Pulse, but couldn't do much
there either.

The only solution I found was to choose to play the movies on VLC instead
of Popcorn time. This way it works fine.