[ubuntu-studio-users] When I upload a video to Facebook for several hours Ubuntustudio 14.04 hangs

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:02:25 UTC 2015

On Friday, July 17, 2015, WMID <wachin.id at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand why hangs when I upload a video to Facebook for several
> hours on Ubuntustudio 14.04 x386 default XFCE environment, see this picture:
>
> *http://i.imgur.com/M0tyPBH.png <http://i.imgur.com/M0tyPBH.png>*

Are you meeting all the requirements that Facebook has? What version of
flash are you using? Make sure you are using the latest, which is only
easily available with the chrome browser. You can troubleshoot if it is
flash related by trying the chrome browser and it's included flash to
upload a video.

--
MH

likethecow.com