[ubuntu-studio-users] Ardour: Latest version

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Feb 24 10:16:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 21:32:12 -0800, Bruno Ruviaro wrote:
>​Probably easiest way is: every now and then go to ardour.org and
>download the latest stable release directly from their website (I
>think you need to register and donate a buck to get the full featured
>one).​

When doing this try to avoid using PayPal and MasterCard, they e.g.
ceased taking donations to WikiLeaks, but they never ceased payments to
NAZIs. To survive on our planet it sometimes is impossible to avoid
using PayPal. We should care about such unethical things when ever
possible, I for example never ever will order from Amazone again,
because they prefer tax haven and exploitation of employees over law
and ethics. However, unfortunately it's impossible to drop PayPal
completely, but perhaps you could pay for Ardour using another method
of payment.