[ubuntu-studio-users] GHOST

L W mbagrad2012 at live.com
Tue Feb 3 13:49:48 UTC 2015

Pardon me.  My colleague just installed Linix last week due to WIn 7 issues.  This is new to me.  Where do I see the version number?
Thanks.

 I am upgrading to 14.04 now. I tried to update last week and it would not permit.
"Third party sources disabledSome third party entries in your sources.list were disabled. You can re-enable them after the upgrade with the 'software-properties' tool or your package manager."