[ubuntu-studio-users] CPU and mobo

s.j. verseveld sjverseveld at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:44:50 UTC 2015

I use old hardware and a slow Asus e5-721  laptop only 1.5 ghz quadcore as
audio interface i use a behringer uca 222 and a behringer mixer with a PCM
9202 chip.
The PCM 9202 is only 16 bit 48 k.
But it Works very well and stable.
I like it because it' s cheap.
I don't use a midi interface  because i use fl studio on wine-rt
I can place notes faster by Mouse as by midi controller.
I can't help you furter