[ubuntu-studio-users] weird behaviour firewire

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:46:05 UTC 2015

Hi all,

as an idea to get jackdbus stopping and then startup again I used as
Edward Schrober suggested :

sudo kill -9 4327 (the number is the pid of jackdbus)

but to no avail, jack won't start again. Now I'm on xfce, default for
ubuntustudio. So it is not gnome related, but a more general configuration
issue I think.

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/