[ubuntu-studio-users] No sound during video playback

Alexander Panov a_panov at mail.ru
Fri Sep 19 14:17:19 UTC 2014

You don't help us, in same time you also don't help you!!!

You only complain without showing us what you've done as a job.

Please write hire output sound settings of every program which do not
work. Second of mixer and third of sound server. Did you do this? Please
do it.

In my previous two e-mails I give you hint from where to start.

--
Alexander Panov
00356 99912151