[ubuntu-studio-users] No sound during video playback

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Fri Sep 19 10:44:46 UTC 2014

As I wrote earlier, the loss of sound is in all video playback programs,
except for one (UM Player), although it works when playing videos from
websites in Firefox.

The default video player in Ubuntu Studio (just called Videos) is not
playing any sound, and that is not from a PPA.

Does anyone else have this problem or any idea on how to resolve it?

David King