[ubuntu-studio-users] Help configuring a wacom tabler on a dual monitor.

argumento argumento at masargumento.org
Sat Nov 8 20:48:02 UTC 2014

Hi there ubuntu Studio list!
It's the first time I write the list. I need a little help setting up a
wacom stylus tablet on a dual monitor setup, so the tablet is maped to
one monitor only. I searched in the internet for ways of doing that, and
I found that "If you use the NVIDIA binary driver, you'll need to
manually set the coordinate mapping. " (source:
http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Dual_and_Multi-Monitor_Setup
)
Since I am using the nVidia drivers, I need to "manualy set the
coordinates", which I have no idea how to. I found some how to's in the
net, but I don't know if the coordinates are universal, or if I have to
find out how my monitors are setup to map it.

I apreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance.

Benjamín Argumento. I work with GIMOP, Inkscape and Blender, and am
using ubuntu studio as my main work OS.