[ubuntu-studio-users] Pulse and Jack

Mac ussndmac at charter.net
Tue May 6 11:28:44 UTC 2014

I have a script that does a bunch of connections when I start Jack via
Qjackctl.

It connects various things like calf plugins, zita meters/xovers, etc. and
my AF12 into a tri-amp system.

I figured this out under AV Studio, then moved it to UDS 12.04.

The other day I built a system with UBS 14.04.

The script still works, but...

By default when Qjackctl starts jack it auto-magically connects the Pulse
output to the first two channels on my AF12.

Then my script adds my desired connections, except I don't want to two
connections mentioned above.

I don't remember if I actually figured out how to stop the connection
previously.
Or, if it does it differently in 14.04

In any case I have also not been able to find enough info on the web to get
me to the point where I can even find where the auto-magic connection is
happening (and thus figure out how to stop it).

Help an addled old mind. Thanks. ;)

Regards,
Mac