[ubuntu-studio-users] Ubuntu Studio vs Ubuntu Dream Studio

Sen-Deboh sohselah at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 11:04:49 UTC 2014

Hi all... Hi Holstein et al,

Apology if this is an idiotic post or not meant for here, I have to ask anyway.

I have used Ubuntu studio a while back...then heard of and switched to dream studio by Dick Maccinis. Its all cool only that I wanna get back into music production as I did many many years before in windows but I just can't get to configure jack correctly to use my USB keyboard and also the soundcard...
I have tried severally and although all appears well connected but no sound at all.

 I have asked for help too many times from the dream studio forum but not even a single response so I am thinking Ubuntu studio is the way to go.

Please note that I am a media and graphics person working with video and computer graphics on a personal level... I just need to either get dream studio working with my setup or anything else.

Any authority here to tell me what I may need to know or do?

Cheers
Deemovic

From iocean