[ubuntu-studio-users] Is there a Windows app to make a usb disk got the 64 bit studio 64 13.1i iso how to make boot up disk. got working licensed clean 7 home premium werking perfect and cl 13.1o root shell only so need to mount c: and copy to usb in windows cannot get gui in linux

Jean Huber jeanhuber at free.fr
Mon Jan 27 08:54:43 UTC 2014

Le 27/01/2014 08:12, Alex Armani a écrit :
> Need cli command to make usb boot disk ubuntu studio 64 bit latest to
> usb drive only please
> I only got root shell or a windows 7 app to create usb boot disk got
> windows 7 homepremium 64 bit working and root shell 13.1o low latency
> kernel  'elp please nned to mount c:
> users/ale/desktop/ubuntu64.13.1o.iso to usb hard drive please cli command?
>
> _________________
> Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, ATI HD 425o
> Graphics.
> 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, 32bit Lubuntu
> 13.o4
>
> ''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''
> --
>  Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
> +44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM
>  www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK
> tB.xx

unetbootin may be your friend there : link
<http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/>  to the official site.
It is a Windows (or Linux,or Mac)  app that mounts an iso image into a
bootable usb disk or key.
It can download your distro or mount an ISO image. As to date it deals
directly with Ubuntu but not Ubuntustudio. You'll have to download your
ISO Ubuntustudio file first, then mount it on your USB key or disk.

Regards

Jean HUBER