[ubuntu-studio-users] Is there a Windows app to make a usb disk got the 64 bit studio 64 13.1i iso how to make boot up disk. got working licensed clean 7 home premium werking perfect and cl 13.1o root shell only so need to mount c: and copy to usb in windows cannot get gui in linux

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 27 07:12:18 UTC 2014

Need cli command to make usb boot disk ubuntu studio 64 bit latest to usb drive only please
I only got root shell or a windows 7 app to create usb boot disk got windows 7 homepremium 64 bit working and root shell 13.1o low latency kernel  'elp please nned to mount c: users/ale/desktop/ubuntu64.13.1o.iso to usb hard drive please cli command?

Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, ATI HD 425o Graphics.
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, 32bit Lubuntu 13.o4

''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''

--
 Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM