[ubuntu-studio-users] Installing Scrivener

Tommy Tolson healinghawk at anvilcom.com
Fri Jan 10 13:52:13 UTC 2014

Yeah, I finally decided that's what it is, too.  It does still work on
the 12.04LTS machine, but not on the Studio machine. I guess that 12.04
LTS will run 32-bit apps. Both my currently operating machines are
AMD64.  The 12.04LTS is 64-bit.  I don't know.  Confusing.  But a lot
about Ubuntu is confusing, after working on Macs for a few years.
Thanks for the response.  I'm checking out some alternatives.  Calligra
Author is my goal, now, in Calligra Office 2.8, the beta.  Switching
from Gnome to KDE was more involved than I thought.  Studio is neither
of the above, isn't it?  The adventure continues.  Thanks again.

Smiles.
Tommy