[ubuntu-studio-users] Problemas con apache2 (Problems with apache2)

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:48:35 UTC 2014

On Jan 7, 2014 3:23 AM, "juan carlos navarro hernandez" <juancnh80 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Something has been since susediendo install the version of ubuntu studio
13.10.

> apache2 gives me error using Rivendell, the error is as follows: No fue
posible descargar datos de picos, el errorfue: "RDXport service returned an
error".

> Something has been since susediendo install the version of ubuntu studio
13.10.

> apache2 gives me error using Rivendell, the error is as follows: Unable
to download data from peaks, the error was: "RDXport service returned an
error."

> Does anyone know how to fix this?

What is susediendo? Where are you getting Rivendell? Does Apache otherwise
work and serve a webpage? Have you asked at Ubuntu server since Apache is
not an Ubuntu studio specific application?