[ubuntu-studio-users] Problemas con apache2 (Problems with apache2)

juan carlos navarro hernandez juancnh80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:22:32 UTC 2014

Something has been since susediendo install the version of ubuntu studio
13.10.

apache2 gives me error using Rivendell, the error is as follows: No fue
posible descargar datos de picos, el errorfue: "RDXport service returned an
error".

Something has been since susediendo install the version of ubuntu studio
13.10.

apache2 gives me error using Rivendell, the error is as follows: Unable to
download data from peaks, the error was: "RDXport service returned an
error."

Does anyone know how to fix this?