[ubuntu-studio-users] email forwarding.

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 20:43:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 1:16 AM, Alex Armani <alex.armani at rocketmail.com>wrote:

> Hi folks, yes, I understand the trust issues involved with this. With the
> company I am currently using, I have to specifiy each address for fowarding
> to, which is very handy! When I had Matrixism.Me.UK, all email sent to
> anything@ would arrive in my mailbox, so I'd have to download everything
> before I could forward it. Whereas now, I just have to enter every addrress
> individually, and it all happens without having to do anything! ie ''zero
> latency''... ;)

i know, i appreciate the effort here to offer what seems to be a friendly
gesture. the issue is, its a bit "spammy" on this list. this is a support
list for asking and answering support questions. i think on this list or
the dev list a quick message saying something like "sorry for the OT, but,
i would like to offer email forwarding. please contact me off list and i
will make that happen". otherwise, its just a bit out of place here,
though, im sure we all appreciate the offer. thanks!

> --
>  Alex @ Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
> +44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM
> tB.xx