[ubuntu-studio-users] [ot] Suggestions for a notebook for music.

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:55:31 UTC 2014

On Feb 10, 2014 6:47 PM, "Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus" <
aradnix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody:
>
> I need your helping to choose a good portable PC (notebook) for compose,
edit and record music (with ubuntu studio of course). My last 3 computers
were HP and I'm tired of that shitty trademark. So I'm searching for
options for a new one. Can you help me with this?

System76 or another Linux shop. Buy it with Ubuntu.. You can add studio
packages easily. Otherwise, it really can depend on your audio interface
what I would suggest.