[ubuntu-studio-users] 13.1o won't install without an internet connection.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:03:54 UTC 2014

Hi folks, I've had some problems ith myinternet provider (no service for7 days- there's something going wrong with the banks or computers again!), which resulted in my bill being paid, but the serice was suspended for some reason!

Anyway, I've made a bootable dvd and also installed 13.1o 64 bit version on my 16 gig usb hard disk. Tried to reinstall, but the installer halts at the beiginning and can get no further unless an internet connecion is working. Hope this helps, anymore details requiered, please get in touch.

--
 Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM