[ubuntu-studio-users] No Sound Output

Deboh Adeaga-Brown sohselah at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 12:20:39 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I have moved over to Ubuntu studio only 2 days ago and I unfortunately cant get my speakers to output sound, same for the earphones.

I did not have this problem while in Dream Studio which I left due to lack of enough support from the user community and I could also not get jack working nicely with midi, so I thought since I can easily get help from this community lets move over to studio but now I cant even get past sound issues.

I need help pls

NB) The IRC Xchat dont seem to have anyone on there

dsenator

Keep Lookin' Up