[ubuntu-studio-users] Problem with installer.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:33:22 UTC 2014

Hi all, I've backed up all my stuff, removed my linux partitions created 6o gigs spare on my hard disk,Windows 7 workng fine, but the grub loader thing is munged. so cannot boot, no cd only access is my gig stick with 14.o4 iso from day of release. the installer is hanging afer the part here select which softwaare to insall, no matter what I do.Is it possible to download an updated installer on synaptic, bearing in mind I cannot create another usb gig stick unless pop out and buy one.
 aha, tia from Alex.
--

Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)