[ubuntu-studio-users] System Monitor in Ubuntu Studio.?

leo leokn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 19:50:33 UTC 2014

I run Ubuntu Studio 12.04.4 and KXStudio 12.04; both have .....

HardInfo 0.5.1 ("System Profiler and Benchmark")  and
System Monitor
Version 4.8.5 (4.8.5)
Using KDE Development Platform 4.8.5 (4.8.5)

I find both listed in Ubuntu Software Center.
Regards, Leo

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 1:21 PM, Mike Holstein <mikeh789 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Aug 3, 2014 2:52 PM, "Henry W. Peters" <hwpeters at jamadots.com> wrote:

> I'm wondering why System Monitor is not installed (at least in my version 14.04 of Ubuntu Studio, with xfce desktop)? I see it's not in Synaptic either (unless under another name (?))...  Can one install it via 'apt-get?' (or is there a compatibility problem?)

What about the system are you trying to monitor? And how?