[ubuntu-studio-users] Ubiquity hang up 14.04 daily and Beta (Kaj Ailomaa)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Apr 26 17:56:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-04-26 at 12:45 -0500, Glenn Holmer wrote:
> On 04/26/2014 12:41 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >>
> >> List admins: will someone please ban this guy?
> >
> > There's no need to ban somebody just for one bad mail.

Ok, I only received two mails from him, there's an issue with some
providers, they bounce mails and my providers have high bounce scores. I
only checked my email archive, not the mailing list archive. After
taking a look to the mailing list archive I understand your claim.

Anyway, IMO setting the moderation bit might be a better idea, but I'm
not an admin, perhaps you should contact

"ubuntu-studio-users list run by zequence at ubuntu.com"

Regards,
Ralf