[ubuntu-studio-users] not smart enough to update adobe

Pete Wright pnwright at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 11:26:39 UTC 2013

Monster crawler:   http://monstercrawler.com/ gives spartan but useful
results "distilled" from main engines.
Duckduckgo:  https://duckduckgo.com/   also claims privacy, gives decent
results

But (dare I say it?) richest result seemed to be from Bing (and this
morning it also gave me a wonderful picture of an Australian frog, free
with my order, no extra charge. Privacy? Not so much; like Google, it even
returns results from my Evernote account and probably my sock drawer. Life
is full of trade-offs.
Grins
Pete