[ubuntu-studio-users] not smart enough to update adobe

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Sep 21 06:24:29 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 08:11 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 17:38 -0500, Joseph Ronne wrote:
> > Tried 'start page' ..  for Zimboanga it gives ads and zero
> > information.. a pretty poor showing as a search engine
>
> About 10 results with family filter enabled, the same with family filter
> disabled.
>
> The advantage of Google might be this:
>
> "Showing results for Zamboanga
> Search instead for Zimboanga"
>
> However Google found 0 hits for Zimboanga, that are 10 hits less than
> Start Page found here.

Btw. 3 adds here and several non-ads hits and I missed that it also asks
for Zamboanga.

About 10 results (0.08 seconds)
Did you mean: Zamboanga 	Bookmark this search

    Any time
    Past 24 hours
    Past week
    Past month
    Past year

NEW!
Search tools
(change settings)

Ads related to ZimboangaSee your ad here...
Zamboanga City Philippines - chatabout.com

www.chatabout.com/Philippines

Chat About Zamboanga City Philippines. Join The Discussion Right Here!
Zamboanga Videos - travideos.com

www.travideos.com/zamboanga

Videos, clips, movies, tv shows and more zamboanga videos!
Zamboanga Website - everything.org.uk

www.everything.org.uk/Zamboanga

Discuss everthing to do with Zamboanga
Aid to the Church in Need's Blog | An International Catholic charity ...

churchinneed.wordpress.com - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

12 Sep 2013 ... The second headline is about the city of Zimboanga in
the Philippines. In that city of more than one million people, an
extremist Islamic ...
Jersey City Police Investigate Alleged Sexual Assault Of Woman By ...

newyork.cbslocal.com/ 2012/ 01/ 05/
police-fake-public-utility-workers-sexually-assault-jersey-city-woman /
- View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

5 Jan 2012 ... “That's very, very scary, and that makes us to be more
alert,” said Marie Zimboanga, the victim's neighbor. The attacker is
described as Hispanic ...
Samsung UE22D5003 22 Inch Full HD 1080p Freeview LED TV ...

reviews.argos.co.uk/1493-en_gb/5298752/reviews.htm - View by Ixquick
Proxy - Highlight

Zimboanga. Described as "Full HD" but lacking the Freeview HD tuner so
the best reception is much less sharp than 1080 HD unless additional
components are ...
DURIAN - THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY - RFCA Archives

rfcarchives.org.au/Next/Fruits/Durian/DurianOtherSide3-92.htm - View by
Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

The rare and exotic durian has long been sought out by rare fruit
enthusiasts as one of the best fruits in the tropical world. Yet like so
much in life, there is another  ...
Annual Report 2009 - World Scout Foundation

www.worldscoutfoundation.org/ sites/ default/ files/
Annual_Report_2009.pdf - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

The same dawn breaks over Zimboanga, Mindanao warming an acrid, fetid
stench in a garbage dump. Flies swarm like a black mist over rotting
swill. Already, in ...
Gewelddadige confrontatie op Mindanao, Filipijnen | MO*

www.mo.be/artikel/gewelddadige-confrontatie-op-mindanao-filipijnen -
View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

13 sept 2013 ... Maandag viel het Moro National Liberation Front MNLF
Zimboanga City binnen, ze wilden hun vlag op het stadhuis daar hangen.
Toen dat ...
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ... - Health.mil

www.health.mil/dhb/downloads/060810-DHB_final.pdf - View by Ixquick
Proxy - Highlight

8 Jun 2010 ... 10 Western Medano Command in Zimboanga, the. 11
Philippines. Its partnership with representatives. 12 from the Peace and
Conflict Network ...
Idioma chabacano - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioma_chabacano - View by Ixquick Proxy -
Highlight

El chabacano es una lengua criolla de Filipinas y parte de Malasia e
Indonesia, derivada del español. Se habla en las provincias de
Zamboanga, Zamboanga ...
Triângulo Dourado: Julho 2010

triangulo-dourado.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html - View by Ixquick
Proxy - Highlight

28 jul. 2010 ... Enviada por ZIMBOANGA. Tamanho:369Mb. Àudio: Portugues.
Formato: DVDRIP. Qualidade audio:10. Qualidade video:10. Download:.
zamboanga.com - Push2Check.com

www.push2check.net/zamboanga.com - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

22 Mar 2010 ... zamb0anga.com xamboanga.com zamboangay.com
4zamboanga.com aamboanga.com zimboanga.com 9zamboanga.com zamboanga6.com
To show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very
similar to the search results already displayed.
If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results
included.