[ubuntu-studio-users] (no subject)

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Wed Sep 4 10:59:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Alex Armani <alex.armani at rocketmail.com>wrote:

> Okay dudes, I have a perfect install of 13.o4 with everything working. Do
> you want me to try the upgrade, or just wipe it and install clean?

If it's your standard every day use computer I wouldn't recommend any
installation of 13.10 until it's released. But if it's a test installation
or you don't mind if something breaks, every test is useful to the project.
If you decide to test I would start out with an upgrade and document the QA
tracker. Then do a fresh installation afterwards. In case the upgrade
didn't go as supposed you would need to do a fresh installation anyway.

Kind regards
Jimmy