[ubuntu-studio-users] Ubuntu Studio 13.10 Release Candidate Call for Testing

Set Hallström sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:07:55 UTC 2013

Before i forget.

The result report only allows me to enter "Comma separated list of bug
numbers preventing you from passing the test-case" or "Comma separated list
of bug numbers discovered while going through the test-case". The page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough dose not specify the
upgrade scenario.

How do i add minor bugs? See, everything works fine to me so far. Except
the LADI tray. Well, it works, but once it settle in the header, there is
no way to quit it, no right-click menu, no nothing, except for killall. If
i hit LADI tray again in the application menu, then  i get a second icon in
the header, and so on. But no way to remove it/them from there without
using killall. I believe it's a semi useful application, that serves solely
as an activity monitor. I've never find a situation where i need it.

However, the test-case thing is pretty confusing. I'm no expert, but i sort
of know my around. I guess your not too interested in n00bs reporting. But
in a way i think you could harvest quite a bit of power from us semi- to
fulln00bs with hunger for cutting edge, using a slightly more consolidated
test reporting interface. (yes, I’m sure it's a hard thing to achieve)

I might not be a computer genius, but I’m at your disposition as
n00b-lab-rat for the coming releases,  :)

Yours,
Set H.

--
Set Hallström