[ubuntu-studio-users] 14.04

Rivera Valdez riveravaldez at ysinembargo.com
Mon Oct 7 05:54:05 UTC 2013

Hi, Gord.

I think 'yet another xxx' is in the very deep nature of FOSS
(Free or, at least, Open Source Software), GPLed, etx.
It's something good and natural. It's the other side of the
one-app-only proprietary monopolic scheme.

Maybe it isn't perfect, but is better. And you just live with it,
in a similar way you live with people saying stupidities just
for the sake of free speech (and is not for chance that 'free,
as in freedom' appears again).

Regards