[ubuntu-studio-users] SuperCollider?

leo leokn at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 00:41:00 UTC 2013

What is  SuperCollider used for?
~Leo

________________________________
 From: Kaj Ailomaa <zequence at mousike.me>
To: ubuntu-studio-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2013 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-users] SuperCollider?

I actually though I had added it a while back, but it seems I didn't.
It's one of the more standard audio coding systems, and should be
included by default. All of the audio live coding together take up so
little space, we should just include as much of it as possible.

We are lacking a bit in researching, listing and selecting applications
for our workflows.
Anyone who might be interested in helping us with this is more than
welcome to join our efforts.
I will be putting out some calls for help on this kind of issues in the
coming months, as we begin developing Ubuntu Studio 14.04, the next LTS
release.

/Kaj Ailomaa - Ubuntu Studio project lead