[ubuntu-studio-users] Tunning music files in batch?

Hazan Pérez hapk02 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 01:13:35 UTC 2013

Good night,

I want to tune many music files in batch, that is, change the tone
without changing the tempo of the song. I can do this in Audacity but
I'd have to do it file by file. This is what I would do in Audacity [1]

If you know of any program or piece of software that can do this, please
tell me. If there isn't then could you tell me where to ask? or even how
to program something in batch, or the terminal, to achieve this?

Thanks.

[1]
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10292067/Cambiar%20tono_20131118_19%3A47%3A10.png

--