[ubuntu-studio-users] I need to working with Dropbox with share link

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 16:41:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Washington Indacochea Delgado <
wachin_id at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I need to working with Dropbox with share link on a best file manager that
> nautilus 3.8.2, like the older nautilus 3.4 that is die

the dropbox team is always welcome to provide you with these tools.. i use
the web interface when i dont want to setup something custom to address
this.. otherwise, i add unsupported, 3rd party solutions, or use a
filemanager dropbox supports

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83295394/nautilus/I%20need%20a%20best%20nautilus%20that%203.8.2%20like%203.4%20for%20working%20with%20Dropbox.png
>
> Please considere make a nemo-dropbox for the nemo 1.8.4-1 that come with
> UbuntuStudio 13.10, or for UbuntuStudio 13.04
>
> No other file manager have share link on integration with dropbox, example:
>

> http://xubuntugeek.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-install-and-integrate-dropbox.html
>
> In this example, working but not have icons, and I dont know when the
> upload is finish

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>